Please read these T&Cs carefully before booking or paying for any activity with Cultural Keys. By making a booking, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as written here. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, or have specific requirements, please contact us for further information.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without individual, specific notice to you, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on our website.
1) While Cultural Keys’ Feng Shui consultants believe that observation of your natural environment and adjustments made in line with Chinese philosophical principles can lead to a more harmonious, peaceful and happy life, all advice and guidance given by Cultural Keys should be acted upon with general common sense.
2) Neither Cultural Keys, our consultants, staff, facilitators nor third party suppliers can be held responsible for how the Feng Shui advice you are offered is understood or implemented, nor the results arising from said implementation.
3) In no event will Cultural Keys, our consultants, staff, facilitators nor third party suppliers be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, emotional, physical or financial loss or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with our services or consultations.
4) Free consultations offered by Cultural Keys should be understood to only be an initial meeting and opportunity for Cultural Keys’ staff and consultants to do an initial assessment on the space or environment you wish Cultural Keys to provide consultation services on. Until a contract is signed and payment is received, Cultural Keys is under no obligation to provide services or consultation on any space whatsoever, and reserves the right to decline any offer of employment of their services at any time, up to the point at which a contract is signed and payment is received.
5) The final price of a Cultural Keys Feng Shui consultation is confirmed only upon our issuing an invoice to you. Until that point, the price quoted should be considered only an indicator of the final price. Similarly, an issued invoice is only valid for 30 days. After 30 days, if no payment was made, clients should contact Cultural Keys for an updated quotation. All prices are quoted based on clients individual requirements and should not be considered standard across all events and services we offer.
6) All details with regards to date of consultation, contents of the finalised report, starting times, ending times, consultation length and payment details should only be considered finalised once a contract containing said details is signed by both parties.
7) For private consultations, if the client needs to reschedule a consultation after payment, a mutually acceptable date can be decided upon by both parties. If the client subsequently needs to cancel the consultation, the following refund terms will be offered:
- 30+ days before date of consultation: all fees refunded, minus logistics fee
- 13-29 days before consultation: 50% of fees paid refunded, minus logistics fee
- 6-12 days before consultation: 25% of fees paid refunded, minus logistics fee
- 1-5 days before consultation: 10% of fees paid refunded, minus logistics fee
- 24 hours or less before consultation: no refunds offered
8) Cultural Keys considers a Feng Shui consultation and subsequent report to be highly confidential. No part of any consultation or report will be shared with any third party, neither inside nor outside Cultural Keys. Furthermore, neither Cultural Keys nor the client will mention the consultation or report process to anyone outside of either party without the express permission of the other party.
9) Cultural Keys’ Feng Shui consultation services are not a medical, financial or relationship advice service. While it is possible that health, wellbeing, relationship status and financial standing can be improved via the application of suitable Feng Shui recommendations, these recommendations do not amount to professional advice, and cannot be taken as such. If you or anyone in your environment are suffering from serious medical, legal or financial issues, please consult qualified professionals for the best advice on how to effectively treat or handle those situations.
10) While Cultural Keys’ Feng Shui consultants believe in the accuracy and efficacy of the advice given during a Feng Shui consultation, clients understand that Feng Shui is an art, not an empirical science, and therefore any advice given is done so in good faith, with no guarantee of results. Feng Shui is not magic. It works through the observation of environments and adjusting them according to traditional Chinese philosophical principles. Its effectiveness may vary depending on the intentions of the people using the space. Clients understand there is no ‘miracle process’ or any supernatural aspects involved.
11) Unless otherwise stated (or agreed upon in advance), Cultural Keys’ Feng Shui Consultations are held in English. Please ensure you are able to understand English language instructions (as generated via our reports) before signing up for the event, as we are unable to offer refunds if you are unable to follow the English language report.
Payment of the initial fee will be considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions with regards to any of the above Terms and Conditions, feel free to contact us using the form below, or alternatively see our Contact Us page for other ways to get in touch.
Stay up-to-date with the latest offers, information and events from Cultural Keys. Follow our Official WeChat Account by scanning the QR code (click for larger image), or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn to be the first to know!
For more information about anything on this page, or for more information about Cultural Keys, please contact us or use the form below to let us know your specific requirements.
Mouseover to see left and right arrows
About Cultural Keys – The Chinese Culture Company
Cultural Keys helps people access, understand and experience the traditional culture of China. Click the image above to read more about Cultural Keys and what we can do for you, your school, company or organisation to help you get more out of your time in China!