Please read these T&Cs carefully before booking or paying for any activity with Cultural Keys. By making a booking, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as written here. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, or have specific requirements, please contact us for further information.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without individual, specific notice to you, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on our website.
1) The final price of a team building event is confirmed only upon our issuing of an invoice to you. Until that point, the price quoted should be considered only an indicator of the final price. An issued invoice is only valid for 30 days. After 30 days, if no payment was made, clients should contact Cultural Keys for an updated quotation. All prices are quoted based on clients’ individual requirements and should not be considered standard across all events and services we offer.
2) All details with regards to date of event, contents of event, starting times, ending times, event length and payment details should only be considered finalised once a contract containing said details are signed by both parties.
3) All documents and content supplied to participants during this course or event, including photos, videos, presentations, handouts and topic introductions and research notes, are the sole IP of Cultural Keys, and should not be distributed to parties outside of the event participants without the express consent of Cultural Keys.
4) Cultural Keys shall have complete autonomy in accepting or declining an application for a team building event.
5) As necessary for the completion of the contracted event, Cultural Keys may need to outsource certain portions of said event to third party suppliers, in line with the clients’ requirements agreed to.
6) Cultural Keys will use all commercially viable methods to ensure the completion of the contract and provision of the event according to the agreed event outlined. In the case where Force Majeure prevents Cultural Keys from providing the agreed content, full refund or rebooking shall be offered to the client.
7) For private team building programs, unless otherwise agreed upon in the event contract, the following payment schedule will apply:
- 50% of total activity fee, plus logistics fee, at contract signing (which will represent confirmation of your booking)
- 25% of total activity fee 7 days before event date
- final 25% once the event has finished
8) If the client needs to reschedule an event after payment, a mutually acceptable date can be decided upon by both parties. If the client subsequently needs to cancel the event, the following refund terms will be offered:
- 30+ days before date of event: all fees refunded, minus logistics fee
- 13-29 days before event: 50% of fees paid refunded, minus logistics fee
- 6-12 days before event: 25% of fees paid refunded, minus logistics fee
- 1-5 days before event: 10% of fees paid refunded, minus logistics fee
- 24 hours or less before event: no refunds offered
9) It is the client’s responsibility to ensure all participants behave in a civilised manner, and follow necessary health and safety guidelines at the event location, and all pertinent law and order requirements of the People’s Republic of China.
10) Cultural Keys advises all clients to ensure participants have the necessary health and accident insurance in place before participating in any of our events. Neither Cultural Keys, nor our teachers, staff, suppliers or venues can be held responsible, except where explicitly required by law, for any accidents, injuries or loss suffered by event participants during the course of our events.
11) Clients should ensure that all participants understand the nature of the activity they are participating in, they understand what the event will involve and that they are happy with said content. Participants should be of suitable temperament and or physical ability for the event, as necessary.
12) Unless otherwise agreed, Cultural Keys’ team building events are presented in English, with translation of Chinese instruction into English, where appropriate. Please ensure all participants are able to follow English language instruction before signing up for the event, as we are unable to offer refunds if your participants are unable to follow English language instruction.
13) Participants on a Cultural Keys team building event under 17 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian who is also participating.
14) Clients understand that during Cultural Keys team building events, times and activities are scheduled. It is each participant’s responsibility to attend on time. While we will do everything possible to ensure the comfort of all participants, class times and content cannot be changed at participant request, unless expressly requested and confirmed.
15) Cultural Keys reserve the right to refuse participants access to or remove them from the event if they are intoxicated, aggressive or offensive.
16) For participants’ safety and wellbeing during the program, clients are asked to ensure all participants follow all the instructions and advice given by the coach, team leader or Cultural Keys representative. Accident, injury or loss resulting from failure to do so will be the sole responsibility of the participant in question.
17) Photos and videos of participants may be taken during the course of the event. If clients do not want photo and video taken, please let us know at the time of booking. Failure to do so will be taken as consent to take photos and videos of participant activities.
Payment of the initial fee will be considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions with regards to any of the above Terms and Conditions, feel free to contact us using the form below, or alternatively see our Contact Us page for other ways to get in touch.
Stay up-to-date with the latest offers, information and events from Cultural Keys. Follow our Official WeChat Account by scanning the QR code (click for larger image), or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn to be the first to know!
For more information about anything on this page, or for more information about Cultural Keys, please contact us or use the form below to let us know your specific requirements.
Mouseover to see left and right arrows
About Cultural Keys – The Chinese Culture Company
Cultural Keys helps people access, understand and experience the traditional culture of China. Click the image above to read more about Cultural Keys and what we can do for you, your school, company or organisation to help you get more out of your time in China!